[Mind on the rocks]

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

TV: "Something to Talk About"





Nicole was super cute, especially when she smiled and bantered with Alex. When she turned around, ha, there is a big pink flower sticker on the back of her wheel chair. A well protected kid still... There was a strange chemistry between them, but let's not pursue that, because soon it was apparent the chemistry between Izzie and Alex was literally sparkling. No, I am not talking about the final scenes when Alex gave Izzie the long overdue "good night" (go figure) kiss, but the lunch hour encounter where Izzie chimed in with George "It's not like we can read your mind. It's not like we have any idea what's going on in your tiny tiny tiny little brain!" She delivered it with such a deadpan face, and Alex was pretty man about it for not saying anything. Man... I think Alex is starting to be my favorite character in this show!






The last glance Derrick cast to Meredith took my breath away. Somehow I had never expect an emotion this deep and laced with longing and self-administered detachment portraited in a TV drama, and I was glad that I was proved wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home